Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hexies by Halves Quilt Along - Lesson 3 - Sewing your Hexies


Thanks for your interest in the Hexies by Halves Quilt-Along.

 Our quilt-along ran from July 8th through August 30th, 2013.  You can now find the full Hexies by Halves PDF Quilt Pattern in my shop here.


If you'd like to see a sample of the quality of my instructions, I have left Lesson 6 - Binding Your Quilt available for free here.

You can also see a sampling of quilts successfully made by others using the Hexies by Halves here.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I have one little thing to finish up tonight, then I can start laying out my hexies. Yay! I won't have the four-year old this weekend so I will actually be able to lay them out and leave them out on Saturday so I can ponder their placement for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you. I also love responding, so please make sure your Blogger account is set up for me to be able to see your email address or include your email address. I've had to stop accepting anonymous comments due to spam. If you don't have any other way to comment, you can always send an email.